Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant position open
The GIPS Foundation seeks a highly committed and organized professional to join our staff as Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant. The Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant will coordinate various office tasks to ensure office operations run smoothly. They will also provide support to the Executive Director. The qualified candidate will have a minimum of an Associate’s degree or five years experience. The position is a 32 hours per week position with flexibility in hours. Salary is $14-$16 per hour, benefits available after probationary period.
Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant
The Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly. Tasks include, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, screening visitors, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, performing basic bookkeeping and database tasks, supporting Foundation staff at special events, loading web content, coordinating 1 every-other month digital newsletter, and providing clerical support to the Executive Director and to the other program directors.
Reports to Executive Director.
The Foundation Office Coordinator/Executive Assistant will:
- Manage the front desk and visitors.
- Answer phones and direct inquiries.
- Treat all staff, students, and visitors with respect and hospitality.
- Maintain great attention to detail.
- Maintain and order (or shop) for office supplies.
- Process deposits according to Foundation procedural flow chart.
- Open and distribute mail to appropriate recipients (use flow chart as guide).
- Enter all donations into the donor software and maintain accurate donor records.
- Generate donor thank yous/receipts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with Finance & Operations Coordinator and Foundation Treasurer to reconcile bank accounts.
- Serve as Staff Liaison to the Foundation’s Alumni Committee and implement committee goals including the management of the Alumni Newsletter.
- Maintain alumni database and provide support to class agents as they organize class reunions.
- Maintain database of membership, maintain website and bi-monthly e-newsletters.
- Process mailings, including developing accurate mailing lists, running letters, envelopes and folding/stuffing, mailing.
- Provide clerical support to office including filing, copying, data entry, archiving, updating website and social media information etc.
- Serve on other committees as assigned by Executive Director.
- Assist Executive Director with special events and programs.
- Work collaboratively with Foundation Board Members, other Foundation Staff, Grand Island Public Schools Staff Members, and the greater community.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Position open until filled.
Email resume to Kari Hooker-Leep at email@example.com
Or call Kari with questions or interest at 308-385-5525