Office Coordinator position open
The GIPS Foundation seeks a highly committed and organized professional to join our staff as Office Coordinator. This position requires a self-starter with the capability to foresee the needs of the organization. The Office Coordinator will manage various office tasks to ensure office operations and special events run smoothly. The position is 32 hours per week with flexibility in hours. Salary is $14-$16 per hour, benefits available after probationary period. This position has the potential to evolve into an Office Manager role with additional duties and responsibilities.
The Office Coordinator will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly. Tasks include front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, screening visitors, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, performing basic bookkeeping, coordinating mailings, collecting and loading website/social media content, donor database management, coordinating bi-monthly digital newsletter, supporting Foundation staff at special events, and providing clerical support to the Executive Director and to the other program coordinators.
Reports to Executive Director.
Essential Functions of Office Coordinator
- Manage the front desk and visitors.
- Answer phones and direct inquiries.
- Coordinate mailings.
- Treat all staff, students, and visitors with respect and hospitality.
- Maintain great attention to detail.
- Maintain and order (or shop) for office supplies.
- Process deposits according to Foundation procedural flow chart.
- Enter all donations into the donor software.
- Manage and maintain accurate donor/alumni records.
- Generate donor thank yous/receipts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collect and upload website and social media content.
- Coordinate bi-monthly e-newsletters.
- Provide clerical support to office including filing, copying, data entry, archiving, etc.
- Attend monthly board meetings.
- Serve on committees as assigned by Executive Director.
- Assist with special events and programs.
- Work collaboratively with Foundation Board Members, other Foundation Staff, Grand Island Public Schools Staff Members, and the greater community.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
Position open until filled.
Email resume to Kari Hooker-Leep at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Kari with questions or interest at 308-385-5525